Nuclias Cloud-Managed AX1800 Access Point
- Gestión centralizada basada en la nube, con interfaz web intuitiva y basada en aplicaciones
- Compatible con Wi-Fi 6: ofrece una mayor eficiencia de red y menor latencia, con casi cuatro veces la capacidad de los estándares Wi-Fi anteriores
- Utiliza MU-MIMO para evitar la congestión, reduciendo el tiempo de espera para todos los usuarios
- Rendimiento superior con su sistema Dual-Band con velocidades de transferencia de hasta 575 Mbps en la banda de 2,4 GHz y 1200 Mbps en la banda de 5 GHz
- El área de cobertura es compartida más eficientemente gracias a la tecnologia Airtime Fairness
- La tecnología Band Steering gestiona de forma inteligente a los usuarios, asignadolos en radiofrecuencias mas "limpias" cuando es posible
- Soporta Power of Ethernet 802.3at lo que significa menos cables, para un despliegue mas limpio y sencilla
- Con Zero Touch Deployment, permite una instalación rápida plug and play eliminando la necesidad de configuración on-site
- Soporta WPA3™ — el estándar más reciente de encriptación Wi-Fi para una protección aún mayor
- 1-Año de Cloud Subscription Incluida
Puntos de venta
A budget friendly business-class Wi-Fi solution great for a small office or hotel room
Harness the Power of Cloud
Dual-Band Wi-Fi That Boosts Business Performance
With the DBA-X1230P by your side, it’s all systems go. It is fully prepared to handle all day-to-day demands of SMBs. Equipped with Wi-Fi 6, there are massive performance improvements, as well as all the features of 11ac now available for the 2.4 GHz band too. Turbocharged speeds, plenty of bandwidth and simple central management make it the ultimate booster in productivity.
Beamforming Ensures Consistent Coverage, Even on The Move
Beamforming technology continuously optimizes the wireless signal, focusing it towards receiving devices and following them. This adaptive beamforming enhances spectral efficiency and link quality. Finally, with 2 x 2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams, it slices through congestion offering all users a better Wi-Fi experience. Ideal for busy offices or places with users often on the move.
No-Wait Wi-Fi Even at Peak Time with MU-MIMO
Equipped with the latest 802.11ax MU-MIMO technology and 1800 Mbps throughput, delivering exceptional connectivity to more users and devices just got a lot easier. Your network will not balk, even at the busiest of times.
Hails The End of Slow Business
The DBA-X1230P is empowered with next generation Wi-Fi 6. Enhanced MU-MIMO with even more uplink and downlink streams serves more devices simultaneously. OFDMA dramatically increases transmission efficiency and 1024-QAM packs even more data bringing unadulterated speed increases of a searing 25%.
Wi-Fi 6 leverages all these features and more to create Wi-Fi with unparalleled performance.
Form Without Sacrificing Function
Form Without Sacrificing Function It can be hard to look good while still being functional. Yet the DBA-Series strikes the balance just right.
The smooth case in crisp white makes for an elegant design that can effortlessly fit into any setting.
Your Guests Online in No Time with a Captive Portal
With your dual-band Wi-Fi up and running, it is time to get everyone connected. A captive portal is an immensely easy method for getting users online quickly. Simplify further with Social Login so guests can get online whichever way suits them best.
And not only does it also increase brand recognition, but businesses can collect valuable data to better understand users.
Hit the Ground Running with Zero Touch Provisioning
The DBA-X1230P Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switch Series is deployed as a pre-managed, zero-configuration access point. No need to send out your most experienced engineer for every installation. With Nuclias' Zero-Touch Deployment, you can power-up the access points on site, plug them in, and remotely set up and manage them through Nuclias Cloud.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DBA-X1230P. Combined with the Nuclias Cloud management software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
Supports WPA3™ - the latest WiFi security for more protection
Eliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
Customizable Captive Portal
Separate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
Peak Performance and Discreet Deployment with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The DBA-X1230P’s Power over Ethernet function allows for easy installation and a simple, clean setup. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
access point to a
PoE ready switch.
It's as simple as that.
With hundreds or even thousands of attendees, users and all their devices can maintain ultra-high data speeds, no matter how busy it gets.
Busy Shopping Centers
Shoppers are increasingly relying on connectivity to augment their shopping experience, while at the same time shop owners looking to automate more aspects of their stores through the use of IoT
Peak time at any busy transport hub can subject even the best networks to intense strain. However, the DBA-X2830P can handle this intense demand to keep data flowing smoothly and securely.
Essential Network Management Tools At Your Fingertip
Manage your entire network using D-Link’s intuitive Nuclias Cloud Management platform. All aspects of your network are easy to reach through the highly powerful centralized platform.
Tasks such as segmenting the network, managing multiple devices simultaneously, enforcing security policies, and monitoring live network statistics remotely can be done anytime, anywhere.
• IEEE 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless
• 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
• 1 x RJ45 Console port
• IEEE 802.11a/b/n/g/ac/ax
• IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• IEEE 802.3i/u/ab
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• 2 x 2 Internal omni-directional antennas
(2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 4 dBi)
Maximum Output Power
• 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
• 5 GHz: 22 dBm
Data Signal Rate
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 575 Mbps
• 5 GHz: Up to 1200 Mbps
• WPA2/WPA3 Personal/Enterprise
• MAC address filtering
• RADIUS server authentication
• SSID isolation
• Guest isolation
• Captive portal
• Station isolation
• Supports up to 16 SSIDs per device
- Up to 8 SSIDs per wireless band